The Blackpool Fylde and Wyre Society for the Deaf is a registered charity, no: 223088. There are a number of ways that you can donate to us.
- Via PayPal.
- By cheque made payable to "Blackpool Fylde & Wyre Society for the Deaf".
- If you want to set up a regular monthly donation you can do so via a Standing Order - please contact us for details on how to do this.
- You can increase your donation to us by Gift Aiding it. This means that for every pound you donate we will receive an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. Again, please contact us so that we can help you with this process.
- You, a family member or friend may wish to remember us in a will. Doing so will make a real difference towards our ability to meet the needs of our Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients.
- We also welcome donations made in memory of loved ones.
To find out more about donating, please contact us.